At Lee Dentistry, we are in the business of creating beautiful smiles. If you feel self-conscious about how you look or have challenges with your teeth, schedule an appointment with our Silver Spring, MD cosmetic dentist office. We can examine you and discuss what you do and do not like about your smile before creating a comprehensive plan to fix it. Taking the time to visit our 20902 dental office can help your confidence and your career.
How Cosmetic Dentist Treatments Can Help Your Career
- Improve your confidence so that you can land your dream job or close your next deal.
- Change how people perceive you.
- Give you a money making smile.
It may be hard to believe, but the way that your smile looks can directly impact how successful you are at work and how much money you make. If you want to learn how cosmetic dentist treatments can help your career, think of the people you know that are successful. What do their smiles look like? There is a good chance that they have nice smiles, given that the research has found the more attractive a person is, the more likely they are to be perceived as helpful and hardworking, the more likely they are to be hired over someone else, and the greater chance they have of getting a rise. Match.com surveyed 5,000 men and women to find that a beautiful smile is the most attractive quality than anyone can have. As a result, if you want to get ahead at work, you need to improve your smile. At Lee Dentistry, we can help you to do so.
Cosmetic Dentist Solutions for Your Smile
As a Silver Spring cosmetic dentist, we can close gaps between your teeth, straighten them, remove stains and discoloration, correct any damage, replace teeth that have been lost, and more. Here are some of the ways that we do so:
- Teeth Whitening. As a cosmetic dentist, this is often the first procedure that we recommend because we can quickly and easily remove the stains and discoloration from your teeth. Our teeth whitening solution is professional grade and works far better than what you can buy at the store, for incredible results.
- Dental Implants. If you have lost one or several teeth, dental implants are the best way to replace them. Tooth loss can make you appear unhealthy and unprofessional. Replacing your teeth with natural-looking dental implants will give you the ability to smile without anyone noticing that you ever lost a tooth.
- Dental Veneers. We can use dental veneers to create a Hollywood-style, gorgeous smile. Veneers are bonded to the surface of your teeth to change their shape and appearance. We can even use veneers to make your teeth appear straighter without the need for braces.
- Dental Bonding. If you are scheduled for a job interview or a major client meeting and want to enhance your smile, dental bonding is the fastest way to do so. We can apply, shape, and harden dental bonding material in one visit, using it to shape your teeth, cover stains, and close gaps in between them.
To find out which solutions we recommend for you, call (301) 605-1123 and schedule an appointment with our 20902 cosmetic dentist office.
Cosmetic dentistry is an excellent way to improve your smile, transforming imperfections into beautiful teeth. With so many treatment options and a world of possibilities it is important to narrow down what your goals and …
If you would like to improve your teeth, our cosmetic dentist office can provide you with quality alternatives to straightening treatments like braces. Our cosmetic dentistry practices involve the use of quality materials with skilled …
If you have teeth you are unhappy with, modern cosmetic dentists make it easier than ever before to attain the smile you have always wanted. If you need a self-confidence boost, want a more attractive …
When it comes to the food that we eat every day, there are some that are much more teeth-friendly than others along with some that are downright terrible for teeth and oral health. In this …